Tuesday, September 1, 2009

5 Things I Love...

5 Things I LOVE....
I saw this from someone's post and LOVED it...I'm going to attempt every Tuesday to post the 5 things I love. Here we go Tues #1. Check back next Tuesday to see 5 more things that I LOVE!



I LOVE the Angels!! Love going to games with friends and fam!


MAC Make up! Look at these eyeshadows! Too fun! I LOVE make up and I LOVE Mac!!






Currently I LOVE margaritas! I craved them while I was pregnant....of course didn't drink one!! Not sure why I craved them? I really craved limes when I was pregnant also! But now I LOVE to enjoy a margarita here and there!






Oh my goodness...how I love Big Brother on CBS...it's on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday nites!! My husband and I absolutely LOVE this show and enjoy watching it together! If you haven't watched a season of this show.....I SO recommend it!!!


I love Rainbows! The are super comfortable and last seriously forever! I have the tan wide strap and black thin strap! My husband wears them and I can't wait till next summer when my little girl will get her very first pair! Her feet will finally be big enough (she's 3)! I think my next Rainbow purchase will be some pink ones!!! Every girl needs a pink pair of Rainbows!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

ohh i loev rainbows too.... fun post!

Anonymous said...

I'm so with you on those margaritas they are refreshing I would say. E