Monday, August 24, 2009

What's for DINNER?


Here we have Daddy plate, Mama plate, and Sister plate...Can you tell which belongs to Who?
Thank you Trader Joes for Teriyaki chicken, Sweet potato fries and yummy Veggies!



Well if you know me....I'm SO not the cooking type! I get inspired at times BUT it never lasts very long. I don't know why, I really just don't enjoy any part of cooking. The planning, preparation, actual cooking and then clean up. Nope no fun. But obviously we MUST eat. So I really like places like Trader Joes. Easy meals! YES please! So here is what we had for dinner. I enjoyed taking the pictures of our dinner MORE then anything. Hmmm....maybe I should start cooking, then I can take pics! LOL.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Dont you just LOVE Trader Joes? It is the best!
I just made this easy dinner
BBQ chicken pizza
1 costco rotisery chicken
1 TJ's plain cheese pizza
1 bottle of BBQ sauce
1 Bag of TJ's white already chopped onions

add all the ingredinets to top of cheese pizza put in the oven for 10 minutes... dinner is served! Yay