Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dirty Feet and Tutu LOVE...


My little Emma. These pictures say it all. They describe my Emma these days. Spicy, dirty feet, beautiful, emotional, strong willed, princess, creative, imaginative, unique and absolutely Mama's girl. Even though we have many difficult days or many difficult times during the day...these days. I love this girl and pray that God uses her in MIGHTY ways! I pray he uses her strong willed and spicy personality to do many beautiful and creative things when she grows up. That is my prayer. Emma Rose, you are LOVED by so many.

These days....
~She wants to be Ariel for Halloween
~She told me yesterday as we were walking out of a store..."Mommy when I get bigger can I get married?" "When I get bigger can I marry Colin?" (she's a little too into being bigger).
~She loves her Bubz (baby Wyatt)
~Loves tutus, dress ups, make-up and lip gloss
~Has her very OWN style
~Loves singing
~Remembers everything and absorbs everything....sometimes NOT good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: