Monday, August 24, 2009

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E


We had a fun Disneyland trip planned...with sister, bubs, daddy and I. Long story short...the trip didn't happen. Sister decided to be SUPER spicy! Her consequence was NO Disneyland. We will be attempting again this week. I told daddy good thing bubs is only a baby and doesn't know we aren't going.
It brought up a good discussion between daddy and I. We discussed how as our little ones grow up...if one is unable to do something, because of being SPICY ...we will not make the other suffer. Example...If bubs was older (knew we were going to disneyland) daddy would have still taken bubs and spicy sister would have stayed home with me.
What's your opinion, what do you do in your household?

2 comments:

jrshinn@gmail.com said...

HI Jen! Jon gave me the link to your blog - hope that was okay. What a great looking blog! I love the pics, etc. Is that a comforter he is laying on?? I love the pattern!

jennking said...

Oh I totally don't mind Rachel! Thanks blogging is so fun! I love checking in on your blog also! Fun way to stay connected. Yes Wyatt is laying on my comforter...it's from Target! I know I absolutely love the Damask pattern!