Tuesday, May 18, 2010

11 Months...

Wyatt Stone...

He is 11 Months old today. Which means 1 Month till my baby is 1. I can NOT believe how fast the time has gone by! I miss my infant, my baby. But it is sure fun seeing him grow and develop such a fun personality.

Wyatt is....

-Saying ba-ba
-Finding things you ask him to get...where's the cow, dog, ba-ba
-got his FIRST hair cut, he looks so grown up!
- walking along EVERYthing!
-clapping
-when he hears music he will dance and sing
-eating big boy food
-has 6 teeth...4 on top and 2 on bottom
-loves water, loves the Lagoon and Splash Park
-loves playing with his sister


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

JEN said...

post new pics of his bog boy hair cut!!

StacyD said...

You're so sweet, thanks so much for praying for our Elie! Prayers answered! She's doin better every day! BTW, love the pic of your kids with the walker in the next post, classic! Oh, and takin' up coffee... it's a moms best friend! :)