Friday, February 19, 2010

Sick and Tired

So DONE.

It started with Emma getting an ear infection.  She had one over a month ago and I guess it came back.  She went on an antibiotic and then a few days later broke out in an itchy rash. Allergic reaction to the antibiotic. Back to the Dr.  I had gone to the Dr. a few days prior for myself. So far 3 times at the Dr. From being at the Dr. 3 times in 1 week....you guessed it I caught something!  Nasty cold!  Sore throat. Fever. NOW nasty congestion. Lingering! Kevin came down with it a couple days after me. SAME. EXACT. THING.  Then wake up. Eye glued shut. GREAT. Back to the Dr. Conjunctivitus. If you don't know what that is...the eye is pink, red, goopy and contagious!  Now on eye drops. Emma finishing up her NEW antibiotic for her ear.  So needless to say I have been to the Dr. way more times then I would like.

I have had WAY too many germs in my bubble.  I am SO THANKFUL and PRAISING God....Wyatt is just dealing with teething. 

The sun was shining and the windows were opened allowing the fresh air in. It was energizing to the soul.  We've all been beat down and tossed around from being sick and from life.  We need health and we need the SUNshine.

Oh and from the massive congestion....my equilibrium is off and I've been dizzy and off balance.  NOT fun!!  Also starting last night in my right ear when I talk, certain pitches sound really weird. I can't describe it. REALLY, really strange. Like Optimus Prime voice box sounding. Weird.

My friends keep saying to Netti pot.  I know I should. BUT I'm scared. Lame I know. ONE day I PROMISE I will. I will let you know when that day is!

Today is cloudy. Praying my spirits aren't. Happy Friday.

No comments: