Friday, February 19, 2010

Neti Shmeti...

I finally did the Neti Pot!!! Told you I would let you all know when I did it!!! I even have proof!!! Disclaimer....my roots are horrible, hair appointment next week cause my girl is that good that she's BOOKed!!! My bathroom is a mess with meds cause we've been sickos!!! Ahhhhh glad I did it!!!

Oh and by the way....my whole post about Wyatt being 8 months old TODAY.... Well actually I guess I missed a whole day of my life...thought TODAY was the 18th! Apparently that was yesterday! So folks my boy has been 8 months old for a WHOLE day already!!! :(



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

jrshinn@gmail.com said...

Ohhhh, the Neti pot is so wonderful! I also finally took the plunge when I had my sinus infection in January. What took me so long?! Seriously!!