Friday, January 7, 2011

Running...

So I started running again. Well not sure if I can really say again cause I don't think I ever truly started in the past. I've always had this curiosity to run, this desire to run. I could picture myself running with the wind blowing through my hair and the worries leaving along with it.

So I did it. I laced up. Downloaded the awesome Nike+ GPS app...which is amazing by the way!

I'm only on day 2. I don't really have a goal, besides being able to actually RUN. Right now I'm doing the run, feel like I'm gonna die, walk, walk, then run a little and repeat.

Does it ever get easier? As much as I kinda don't like it, I really love it. Funny how that works. This Love, Hate relationship. It's challenging and yet SO rewarding at the end of a run to feel accomplished that I pushed through.

I'm not sure where I'm going, if I will become an avid runner, participate in marathons or ever be able to actually run the entire distance but oddly it's fun, clears my head like nothing else and gives me a sense of accomplishment.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: