Thursday, April 1, 2010

I DID it...FINALLY!!!

Just ordered these for Mr. Wyatt!  I researched and researched when he was still in the belly and was gonna do it...then I went the easy, fill up the land fills way and I stuck with good ol pampers!  He is now 9 months old and no better time then the present!!  I'm very excited about this.  I've started off small. 3 covers and 6 liners. We will start with using the land fill fillers while we are out or if grama is watching him.  I will let you know how they go!  It's a HUGE savings!!!  Emma was in diapers till 2.5 and pull-ups from 2.5-3.  So if he is like his sister and isn't potty-trained till 3....well I have a little over 2 years of DIAPER money savings and it's ECO-friendly!!

Also I'm making this absolutely yummy delicious goodness tonite for bible study!!!  Stumbled onto it while finding Kimmie's blog!  You will LOVE this girl, stop by and say hi and check out the yummy goodness!!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Are those the same one's Jodi uses for Scarlett?! If so, I love them! My mom used cloth diapers for my sister and I and swears by them!

jennking said...

Yep Jill the same ones Jodi uses! Omg I was cracking up that I April Fooled you...probably cause it's April 2nd in Korea!!! LOL. Well you got me and I got you...woohoo!!!

jrshinn@gmail.com said...

My little heart goes pitter pat each time I hear of a cloth diaper convert. Way to go! Not only will you save major dough, but you may even find that W will PT earlier - usually CD babies do! I am researching new ones for our second so let me know what you think of these! Are they bulky when you have to snap them small?

And those marshmallow thingies...ohmyword. I want one NOW! That looks amazing. Too bad I'll probably never get around to making them. :(

StacyD said...

Okay, are you me in a parallel universe? :) Haha I love finding people in the same place of life, with the same interests! Love the blog!