Monday, March 22, 2010

MIA




I will be gone for the week! My little Miss Emma turns 4 tomorrow! We are having a week of birthday festivities! ALSO my laptop decided to die on me SO it was shipped out and I should be getting it back in a week or two!!! Terrible BUT actually a blessing. Without it here...well I simply can't get on it. Once I get it back I will update with Wyatt's 9 month status and ALL of Emma's birthday festivities!
Hope everyone is enjoying the SUNSHINE!
Wyatt's NEW trick...


How little Miss picks out her clothes...


Preview of a mini session I did with Miss Kaseya Daisy...


Proud Mama...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

the Hott Spott said...

Jenn- I left you a message on my blog about the snack bags. Let me know if you still want any! :) Hope all is well!

Mandi