Friday, January 29, 2010

Random

Emma comes up to me and randomly tells me she doesn't want to be a Mommy anymore. This is how the convo went....

E- I don't wanna be a mommy anymore.

M- You aren't a mommy. Do you mean when you grow up?

E- Ya when I'm a big girl like you, I don't wanna be a mommy.

M- Ok. Why?

E- Cause I don't wanna drive, I wanna sit in the back seat and talk to my brother.

M- Oh, ok.

The mind of a 3 almost 4 year old. That's how it went. Simple as that. Out of no where.

Happy Friday!

Since we all like pictures this is what I made for dinner a couple nites ago. Cage-free, antibiotic free and hormone free chicken, quinoa (awesome) and organic green beans! Does a Body good!!! All from the one and only AMAZING Trader Joes!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

RubyLaRose said...

So cute from Emma and we LOVE TJ's here. I love quinoa too, but no one in my family will eat it but me. < sigh >

Here's a fun recipe with quinoa though:
http://family.go.com/parent-to-parent/blogs/catherine-newman-blog/make-your-own--quinoa---sundaes-822125/

jennking said...

Thanks Carrie! I will check it out!