Friday, October 23, 2009

We've been HIT!!!!!!!!!!

Our house has been hit!!!  Hit by what you ask???  Hit by the common cold/flu!!!  It began with Emma...sneezing and coughing.  Then Bubz started the sneezing and coughing.  6 days later Emma came down with a high fever!  I'm happy to say her fever is finally GONE!!!!  Bubz has not come down with a fever!  Kevin has had a sore throat throughout all of this and I was the last to be attacked!!!  So I'm dealing with the fever, headache and nose issues!!  NO FUN!!!   Emma is full of energy now and I have NONE.  Wyatt is fussy cause he is feeling like yuck!  AND daddy is grumpy cause he is trying to take care of ALL of us.  FUN house in the KING house!! Hopefully next week I will be back to the blogging world.  See ya then and hoping your house has NOT been HIT!!!

2 comments:

betty said...

hi; found your blog through Keri's (Forever Folding Laundry); I'm thinking we must be "neighbors"; looks like you are close to the Temecula Valley? I live in that area too :)

cute family and blog :)

hope all get better soon in your household.....

betty

jennking said...

Betty,
Thanks so much for the comment (and sharing how you found me)!! Definitely praying we get better SOON!!!