Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What we've been up to....


Happy 4th Birthday Kenzie


Disneyland for Kenzie's Birthday



Emma 3.5, going to Preschool 3 days a week (purple cow with purple milk), Emma making dinner when I was making dinner and Emma with her first hair cut!!!




My Bubz...3 months old. Happy as Always, loves chewing on his hands and anything he can get a hold of and pull to his mouth, squeals, coos and giggles.


Kev's 30th birthday post will hopefully be posted tomorrow! In it's very own post!

2 comments:

JEN said...

how did you do the colloage of pics??? i love it and may have to steal it! Oh, and what camera are you using these days??? your pics look great!

jennking said...

Hey Jen I use picasa to do my collages. I have been trying to find another way because with picasa sometimes it cuts out part of the pic you want in the collage....once you do one you will see what I mean. I got a Nikon 5000 right before Wyatt was born. LOVE it!! Definitely have SO much to learn!! THANKS!