Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Is it REALLY March of 2009?

Ok, so you know me.....I'm terrible at keeping up with this blogging thing. I love looking at other peoples blogs but I have a difficult time with MY blog!! Well here we go again....


Updates....


Emma turns 3, yes 3!!! On MONDAY!
She's still not potty trained
She is a TOTAL girly girl! Loves dress-ups, make-up and LIP GLOSS!
Loves to Dance!
Very Strong Personality.....to say it positively :)

I am Pregnant! We are having a BOY.....Wyatt Stone.
I'm in my 3rd trimester
28 wks on thursday
Due June 11th



Here is what our St. Patrick's Day looked like......

My little sister Jackie is on Spring break and staying with us for the week from AZ. Today was her birthday and here is a Photo Diary of her special day!

(So I haven't figured out how to put the pictures in order....so the day is completely out of order!)

Emma and Jackie making Birthday Cupcakes

Jackie Enjoying her lunch of choice...PB&J

Emma enjoying Strawberries for breakfast




Jackie enjoying Toast with GREEN sugar.



Jackie at the end of her Birthday with her CANDY and watching American Idol


Emma practicing blowing out her candle for her birthday that is this coming MONDAY!



Jackie blowing out her candle!



Happy Birthday TO you!



YUMMO




The platter of cupcakes





Jackie's birthday dinner of choice....spaghetti



I made Jackie coupons to use for her birthday....this was the Candy coupon


The Nail polish and Lip gloss coupon


Eating her cupcake she just frosted

Getting ready to eat her cupcake she just frosted


I gave Jackie a Mani/Pedi and of course Emma wanted one also....Yes my 3 year old has blue toes!!!! I must say they are soooo CUTE!!!

No comments: