Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year and Can you believe it.....5 Years?

Well as you might know or maybe you don't.......Today 5 years ago I was walking down the aisle. Wow that is amazing. My first thought is.....we MADE it 5 years!!! Haha!!

Last night Kevin and I looked at our wedding pictures and pondered life a little. We looked at pictures and thought of the people that are still married, now divorced, now married, passed away, we still talk to, never talk to and pretty much just how much life has changed in 5 years. I must say life is good, actually life is Great. God is truly amazing.

Married 5 years and we have been blessed with Emma, Kevin's work is awesome (that's always a plus!!), We are serving and worshipping God at an amazing church, My mom has her OWN place (love you mom!!), We have amazing friends and family, and most of all we are all Healthy (to my knowledge).

One really special thing...I see my dad and that side of my family more then I ever thought I would and my relationship with my dad over the past 5 years has really transformed and grown (I love you dad, Yvonne and Jackie!!)

I love you Kevin and I look forward to taking on the next 5 years with you, thank you for being an amazing husband who realizes his faults and loves me for all mine. You are an amazing daddy who adores Emma and loves doing things with her that most dads don't or don't have the time to do. I love you for those things and many more.

So I wonder where the next 5 years will take us?

1 comment:

JEN said...

I actually was thinking about this earlier this AM. I was remembering how on this very day 5 years ago I was helping you get ready to walk down the aisle and how blessed I was to be apart of that very special day.

Congrats to you my friend and I can't see what the next years holds for you and Kev! Love you guys.